GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
AS A CREATIVE AGENCY WE KNOW THAT A STRONG GRAPHIC DESIGN IS FUNDAMENTAL TO THE SUCCESS OF ANY BUSINESS COLLATERAL. AS A RESULT, THE DESIGNER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE PROCESS. ABOVE ALL, THE CONNECTION BETWEEN STORYTELLING and A SOLID VISUAL WITH WOW FACTOR, WHILE STAYING ON BRAND MUST BE PERFECTLY BALANCED.
Here’s why you should hire a professional graphic design company
The design of your collateral can make or break you. It’s our responsibility as professional graphic designers to ensure that visual communication works seamlessly with the company branding.
However, many businesses cut out professional graphic design when budgets are tight.
Others might decide to go with a cheaper or even free, online options of ready-made designs and templates. But before you make that leap, think about this:
The logos are often designed in PowerPoint or similar software. As a result, the logo is worthless to you because it is not produced in the correct file format or the resolution needed
- Spending $15-25 on a logo might seem like a great saving. But remember, that logo is built without any research behind it and is not going to elevate your brand
- Sooner or later you will need your logo for something besides a business card. Chances are the file you have simply can’t be used for the product you need. In the end, the logo will need to be redone and you end up paying for it twice. So, investing in professional design upfront will save you money down the road
WHY IS A SEASONED TEAM LIKE OURS SO IMPORTANT TO YOUR BUSINESS AND THE SUCCESS OF YOUR MARKETING STRATEGIES. I COULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT THE NUMBER OF TIMES WE HAVE “UNDONE” OTHER NOT-SO-EXPERIENCED GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WORK. SO LET’S BRAKE IT DOWN
HERE IS WHAT SETS OUR GRAPHIC DESIGNERS APART – WE
- will create custom graphic designs that add confidence to your brand. An amateurish look will directly affect, and possibly damage a prospect client’s confidence in you and your company
- pay much attention to creating design collateral that makes a good first impression. Without a good design, the first impression is often the last, especially in the business world
- develop custom and unique designs for your business to set you apart from your competition
- create eye-catching visuals to keep you memorable
STILL NOT CONVINCED? OK, THERE’S MORE. WE HOLD OURSELVES AND OUR GRAPHIC DESIGN TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS AND WE ARE COMMITTED TO BRINGING YOU THE BEST IN EVERYTHING WE DO. HERE’S HOW:
DO OUR HOMEWORK BY
getting to know your business and your objectives with each piece to ensure it fits in your overall marketing collateral suite
keeping an eye on what your competitors are doing
staying on top of trends so your collateral won’t look outdated
DELIVER EXPERT CREATIVES
- so someone has an uncle whose daughter is dating a guy who does design? Well, good for him, BUT, the fact that he has a Photoshop login, doesn’t make him a designer
- our designers understand how colors, shapes, and typography work together. We use this knowledge to create an informed design that will speak to your audience
- we listen to your ideas and make any creative recommendations needed to communicate your message and brand. After that, we use that information to create a visual design to capture your audience
DESIGN TO STAND OUT
Buying that logo online for a few bucks might sound like a great way to save money. Unfortunately, there are many other business owners looking at that same logo, thinking the same thing…get the point? That “money-saving” online design will make you look just like the rest and no one will ever remember you. In the end, it could even cost you thousands of dollars in lost opportunities.
SPEAK OUR MINDS, IN A NICE WAY
- We love when our clients come to us with ideas about design, layout, and colors. Sometimes that works out really well – other times, not so much. So we will tell you if the ideas just don’t fit the project, the objective, or the end product. And we will tell you if they are outdated and will actually make your brand look “yesterday.”
- You will get our honest opinion and we will show you alternatives before you end up spending money on a project that won’t perform.
- Our stamp of approval goes on everything we do. There is a sense of pride that comes with that, and we just won’t settle for something that won’t work for you, or you are not happy with.
- Someone less professional will create what you are asking for, take your money and close the job.
In today’s busy world, consumers are constantly bombarded with thousands of messages – everyone wants their attention.
Your brand is the most important aspect of your business and must be developed correctly. After all, it is the foundation your future success is built on. Don’t trust your marketing collateral design, brochure design or any custom graphic design with just anyone.
3SIXTY has some of the best graphic designers in the Pensacola area – let us help with your next marketing project.
There you have it. There are many reasons why you’d benefit from hiring a professional designer with experience in creating the marketing piece best fitted for your objective.
“As the owner of a marketing firm, I always used awesome graphic designers for my projects. As I moved into social media marketing, I was told to try online, low-cost designers. I’ve tried that route twice and both times, it was a disaster. I had to pay a graphic designer to design what I really wanted: a quality logo. While it’s tempting to be lured into the online world by the cheap prices, at the end of the day, you get what you pay for. It’s hard to know if the person, whom you can’t speak with, is really located in the US or another country and as I said, you can’t talk to them.
Work with someone you know, who gives you great customer service, like Cissi, and someone you know is talented and will deliver quality work. Thanks, Cissi for the great work you’ve done for me!“
SOME OTHER STUFF WE’VE DONE
Let’s MAKE SOMETHING TOGETHER!
Shoot us an email and let us know what you need.